Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reached skool today ard 7 o'clock
At quadrangle hear Ahpunana tok c0ck
Keep telling us read dunno wad shyt
Next time i c him, his face i will hit

First lesson was Life Ed
I've thrown all the "Jiang Yis" i had
And wtf oh my god
Mr Chong armpit hair a lot

I gt 15 marks for my geog test
Total 18 nia but i couldnt care less
Recess is spelled as R-e-c-e-s-s
I'm typing crap cos my mind's a mess

Chinese spelling i nvr copy so guai
I noe I pro dunnid praise me i will shy
During history all we did was copy
It was so lame, I'd rather watch Barney

Den Maths MISS TOH DIDNT COME!!
So all we had was fun fun and fun
EL lesson Mrs Raja came
So i prepared my rifle and took aim

After dat i chiong home take house tee
The elevator spoiled so i climbed a tree
I wore my house tee n ran bac to class
The first thing i saw was yazdan's arse

After awhile we went to the hall
Lucky while doing the pyramid i didnt fall
After dat i ate Kaya Roti
Den i suddenly could fly and shouted "weeeeee"

Woot our class 2B rox
More than chicken pox
Yay cheerleading was perfect
Otherwise we sure kena whack

When it was ard 5 i went home
alone):
The spirit of 2B will always burn!!
Becos of a boy named... Desmond =P

No comments: