Friday, April 25, 2008

ANOTHER 101 reasons y im so dead:

1. Mid-Year-Exams are coming
2. I have not handed in my EL Compo
3. I'm still feeling bloated becos of my dinner
4. I have not done my Chinese Compo
5. I have not study for exams yet
6. I'm not planning to study for exams now
7. I'm gonna play everyday
8. I forgot to photocopy Katherine's LE "Jiang Yis" again
9. I think I left my maths wksht in class
10. I dunno anything abt Maths Chap 6
11. I dunno how to draw a ray diagram
12. I dunno all the chaps after chap 4 History
13. I dunno Geog chap 3, 4 and 5
14. I dunno whrs my chinese textbook
15. I dunno wad is Mr Quek teaching
16. I dunno how to do my MYE Art prep work
17. I dunno wad to rite for the 18th reason
18. I dunno wad to rite for the 19th reason
19. I dunno wad to rite for the 20th reason
20. I STILL HAVE 81 MORE REASONS!!!!!
21. Poot
22. I just farted
23. Which will cause air pollution
24. Resulting in an increase of deaths of living-things
25. It will also cause global warming
26. Which I dunno wads the effect of that
27. I forgot to buy graph paper, again
28. I'm having a stomache now ):
29. I can't find my EL Compo Qn paper
30. Shit, i need go shit now, brb
31. Sian, I'm bored and I'm dying
32. I wanna study now (which shows that I'm abnormal)
33. All my textbooks in class (It happens all the time -.-)
34. My tie is currently stuck with my bag's zip
35. I just realised i don't even have a History File
36. I brought home Katherine's pencil
37. And Yong Chuen's black pen
38. And a G2 black pen i found on the floor 3 days ago
39. Tomorrow no school ): I'm gonna die at home again
40. F**k sh*t *itch c**k ***hole d*ck wh*re =X oops
41. It's actually Fork shot! Witch cook manhole. Duck, where?
42. I wet my pampers ):
43. I need my bottle of milk
44. EEEEEEEK I HAVE 57 MORE REASONS!?!

I will juz end here

45. Error 11120. Please try reading this reason again later.

Bye Bye,
Desmond

No comments: