Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday

I woke up early at Five-fifteen
Went cp saw Dion and Dian Sheen
Then I went hougang wif Ren Zhi
Shit, stuck liao... hw to rhyme?

Met up wif Katherine, Bell, Peiyu they all
Mac outside rite 24/7 but nvr open wor!
In the end breakfast had Old Chang Kee
I onli bought Chysanthemum Tea

The girls practiced cheerleading
Infront of so mani ppl, embarrassing
Went to the stadium saw Ivy on the way
By the time we reached was still okay.

All we did thr was tok n eat
And hear the host tok crap n shit
My hair gt sprayed, it's sticky n green
Photographed by Qiu Xuan and Katherine

Den cheerleading it was our turn
Didnt win but the spirit of 2B will always burn!
_|_ Stupid 3C say we copy them
Who wans to copy ur shit, god damned

After lunch we went exploring a cave
Juz kidding, we went home to bathe
I washed my hair like siao man
Den dried my hair in a cooking pan

Met up wif them at 4 again
Wenbing n Chin Ann are insane
They nvr go home bathe, eww
They smell like maggot stew

We reached skool at 4:30 plus
We thot we late so ran to the bus
Reach thr liao saw Mr Quek
Realised we weren't late, wad the heck

ACJC so cool sia, got elevator
Got swimming pool summore, win liao luhh
I stole Wenbing's sweets, Kekeke
Den he cried "I WAN MY MUMMY T_T"

I eat the sweet halfway gave Wenbing
He ate the sweet without knowing
Me n Ren Zhi made fun of Barney
It's even lamer than teletubby

During the debate i almost sleep
When they debating i counting sheep
Some of us left halfway through
I feel like sticking the debaters' mouth wif glue

Me, Katherine n Ren Zhi went cp eat
By den we were tired like shit
At mac I played wif my food
Stuffed fries in my mouth, it tasted good

And den we went home.

Saturday
I was dying of boredom

Today
I died

Tmr
yay. skool

Desmond

No comments: