Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Morning!

I played with a ruler with holes. Then my finger got stuck.
I thought I was going to die, because my finger turned purple.
Stupid Peiyu and Ronda was laughing like mad.
No compassion. Evil people.
But at least Ronda is better than Peiyu.
She tried to help, and broke my finger instead.
Jocelyn Novena Shiva came to the rescue and broke the ruler.
It happened a few days ago.
I learnt my lesson and will never stuck my finger into ruler holes again.
But it was fun.

Janice tried to create a cheer about boobs today. Rena joined in.
They are sick.
They say boobs blow their mind away.
Janice's can slap people.

And remember to buy COOLING II
It helps you get rid of incurable Birthday Pimples.
Only at $100,000,000,000.
Absolutely affordable.

My children, stop asking me for allowance.
Teaching you independence here.
Earn money yourself.

Janice is Katherine's ka-ceng.
Bell has no ka-ceng.

Night!

Cooling.

No comments: