Monday, April 14, 2008

I am Desmond and I am lame
I think Tic Tac Toe is a stupid game
My floor is made up of candy
I realised my mum's named cindy

I have no computer I have no phone
I live in an ice-cream cone
Spongebob's house is nice to eat
While patrick's house tastes just like shit

Everything in this poem is just crap
I hope you end up in a big mishap
Everything I type doesn't link
My toilet bowl and my dustbin stink

I am made up of wood and cardboard
I think I type this because I'm too bored
Holy shit my ceiling's gonna collapse
Breakfast lunch and dinner I had crabs

[Abc song]
A b c d e f g, h i j k l m n o p
Q r s, t u v, w x, y and z
Now I know my ABC,
Next time won't you drink my pee?

[Old macdonald had a farm]
Old macdonald wore boxes
Instead of boxers!
And when he shits he still wears them
Then his butt will cramp!

[Twinkle Twinkle Little Star]
Stinky stinky smelly waste
How I wonder how you taste
Floating in the toilet bowl
Flush and down the pipe you go

Stinky stinky smelly waste
How I wonder how you taste

[Mary had a little lamb]
Weibin had a big fat butt
Big fat butt
Big fat butt
Weibin tried to sit down but
His buttock split apart

MUST BUY MY CD ALBUM!!!
DESMOND! DESMOND! DESMOND!
Only $15.90 each.
Available at 7-11,
It's a store and more.
and
Sheng siong, quan shi wei le ni~

No comments: