Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So I did it.

Yes, it as in change the blogskin. I really could not stand seeing it. HAHA!
This skin ain't that fanbulous huh? oh well. bear with it please, thank you!
Anyway , as the previous post say, yea. Watch out. Prizes can be won! Please be active and participate, thank you! HHAHAHAA. Those questions will test your IQ. okay, like harhar -.-
Anyway, I linked Weibin already( and please support his blog, as so he asked). Oh, please do ask around for the password/acc for this lame blog & POST IN IT. HAHAHAHAHA! I know people who read this but don't say anything! STUPID! HAHHAHAHA. whatever. hah.
For now, please keep this alive! haha. And I reduced 100 posts to 20. yes, no more lagszxzxzzxz/ ( My computer not noobzxzxzx okay. ) & now, there is no more Jay Chou songs! ( HAHHAA, PEIYU! HAHAHAHA. ) because it was getting sickly. Everybody agree? HAHA.

till then,
JANICEEEE.

P.S. Rick Astley song not bad leh? ( HAHAHAAHA. ) The never gonna give you up one. The song like very familiar ah. like in advertisement or something. HAHHAH.

*UPDATE:
I think so boring. I shall post something.

( I decided to delete the picture. haha. too bad if you didn't see it.)

Jocelyn always look like that when she laugh hor? She didn't want to believe it. Sorry if this face add on to the nightmares after seeing Katherine's blog. HAHAHHAA. So unglam lah. HAHA! So Jocelyn, believe it lah!

No comments: