Sunday, July 6, 2008


I just took the 80th Barbaric Post ^^


How long has it been since my last post? I have absolutely no idea... half the time the posts are being posted by the same ppl, and its always the same ppl visiting the blog... its depressing..lol


Maybe we can do a bdae post? My p6 class blog likes to dedicate birthday posts on ppl's bdae to celebrate:) but its already July....haiz never mind that then...


okay, so the class video has only been half done, I've edited the cheer leading, sports day, and another segment already, they total up to about 7minutes plus.. and I tried to keep embarrassing moments to the minimal, but wheres the fun it that? hehe joking.


My adobe editor only has 30 days of trial left, so I need to have as many photos n songs in by this month as possible :) this sux....


okay, any1 wanna contribute more wonders? We have the fan and the narnia closet liao... give ideas ^^


I'm done thrashing here, *goes back to editing*


Oh, and its qiuxuan here!

No comments: