Wednesday, July 9, 2008


I'm suppose to be doing DnT now...

But what the heck.. I'll rather post smthing here to contribute...heh..

Its such a shame that the Su Zhou pupils only came for 2days... it was starting to get fun, seeing Joonhan get humiliated by them of course... he actually asked them whether gt SuZhou Kao Ya anot, i think it was adapted from BeiJing Kao Ya...

I hate finding songs.. i cant find any that will fit the video... High School Musical was like last last years news...

I only have 'Say Goodbye by S Club 7' contributed by Kat and 'We Rock' from that movie Camp Rock.

Yeah...I watch Disney Channel when I'm supposed to be doing homework, sue me :P

I watched it on Youtube, since Singapore's official broadcast is on September..Yawn...

Let's just stop talking about class video now...

I'll c when I can upload some funny videos here, you all wanna c last time the boys did the sitting up and standing up thing last term? The one ms toh told them to do.

Cuz I recorded them,...ehehehe...

qiuxuan~

No comments: